Writers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers Unite

This is a place for writers to leave ideas or even short stories, that they want to share with fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so i really should stop sitting in the dark cause this is what happens....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LunaSong

LunaSong

so i really should stop sitting in the dark cause this is what happens.... Empty
PostSubject: so i really should stop sitting in the dark cause this is what happens....   so i really should stop sitting in the dark cause this is what happens.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:13 pm

The stars could not be seen around the small village of crimson rose as the people setteld down from a long day. This quiet little place was full of laughter and cheer...until the sun set. When darkness hit you best not be outside, best to keep the windows closed and the curtains pulled shut. Unless you wish to invite the evil in. Now i know what your thinking another folk tale told by another crazy old lady but this is no story. This evil i speak of is no laughing matter unless you wish for your child to disaper into thin air. This night i speak of was the perfect hunting ground for the darkness to find new victums to feed its hunger. The darkness does not give any warning except that it comes out in full darkness so best hold on to your family less they be sacraficed to the darkness living just beyond the trees.
Back to top Go down

so i really should stop sitting in the dark cause this is what happens....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Unite :: The Writers Corner-
Jump to: